2. Information about us 2.1 Our office address is: 140 Jupiter Lakes Boulevard, Jupiter, Florida 33458, USA. 2.2 You can contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We may make changes to these terms We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. We may make changes to our site We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities or for any other reason.
9. Our liability 9.1 The material displayed on our site (which includes the blog on the site) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. 9.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. 9.3 Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale . If you are a business user of our site: 9.4 We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it. 9.5 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: 9.5.1 use of, or inability to use, our site; or 9.5.2 use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. 9.6 In particular, we will not be liable for: 9.6.1 loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; 9.6.2 business interruption; 9.6.3 loss of anticipated savings; 9.6.4 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or 9.6.5 any indirect or consequential loss or damage. If you are a consumer user: 9.7 Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
10. Registration 10.1 In order to use some of the services on our site, you will be required to register with our site. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time if we believe that your continued use of our services will prejudice others or us. By registering to use the service, you: 10.1.1 confirm that the information you provide is accurate and complete; and 10.1.2 agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to share the login details for your online patient record with anyone; 10.1.3 must not create more than one account with our site;
11. Viruses, hacking and other offences 11.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. 11.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. 11.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. 11.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. 11.5 By breaching this clause 11, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. 11.6 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it.
12. Linking to our site 12.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it in any way whatsoever, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. 12.2 You must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you. 12.3 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. 12.4 If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to: email@example.com.
13. LINKS FROM OUR SITE Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Jurisdiction and applicable law Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.